Fitness Bucket List
Recently I was inspired by Bella to make a fitness bucket list. Some of these things I have done before and would like to accomplish them at a better fitness level, but most of these things are things that I haven’t given much of a chance.
When you read my list it may seem like I’m “dreaming big” and let me tell you, I am definitely dreaming big. I don’t know if I will be able to do these things. I don’t know if I will even enjoy doing some of them. But knowing that my body physically can will be an accomplishment in itself.
*This may be an ever expanding list with updates/explanations! I’m (obviously) not putting a time limit on this list.
- Hike. I have mixed emotions on hiking. While I like being outside, I am super clumsy and I notice that I have to really pay attention to every step to ensure that I don’t fall or twist my ankle. That plus the fact that my little heart gets to pumping out of my chest has been just too much for this girl to handle! I want to give hiking another shot when I’m in better shape. I think this hike looks great!
- Hot Yoga. never been. I know I’m way late to the party!
- Cycle from my place to my parents place. This is approximately 14 miles. The cool thing is I can take the river path almost the whole way. I know I can do this because I’ve done 13 miles, but I want to do it on a better bike. I don’t want to get stuck on my cruiser in the middle if something should happen.
- Surf lessons
- Sprint distance triathlon
- half marathon
- Spin Class. yes, I’ve never taken a spin class, and I’m terrified of it!
- A fitness event (race perhaps?) with one or both of my siblings. I’ve always been at a lower fitness level than my sister and brother and I think it would be so much fun to do something with one or both of them!
- A fitness event with Mikey.
- tennis camp
- wall climbing. I’ve never done this before.
- TRX. They have this at my gym and I’m scared of it!
- R.I.P.P.E.D. ditto on this one.
I’m sure I will think of more, but this seems like an ambitious start!